Saturday, February 22, 2014

Philly's a lot like Brooklyn

My sister and I went to philly today to check out an apartment in my new potential city! It was so beautiful driving over the Walt Whitman bridge into Philly at sunset. 

We drove in with Mike ... He's nice! Except he didn't want to parallel park... So I did! Christina couldn't watch because she is in love with her car.
The neighborhood is adorable and reminded me of a Brooklyn version of Little Italy. 

The apartment was really nice and the room was supercute. My potential roommate Amanda was a sweetheart and really enthusiastic about Philly. The only downside was there is no closet in the bedroom and not much room for a dresser 😁 we'll figure something out! The three of us decided to get some pizza at a restutaunt called Birra! (That's Italian for beer. They had local brews and fresh Italian cuisine... I was in heaven, we all were! 
It was great to go on an adventure with my sister... I really missed her. We had an amazing time together in Philly!
Till next time when we eat a Philly cheesesteak from Pats or Gino's... We shall see 

No comments:

Post a Comment