Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines Day is more than just Chocolate!


Friday February 14th 2014

I had a lovely morning with Marly and we got to catch up and talk about all of our current life events.  I really missed having such a great friend in my life and really appreciated having this time again with her. We were remembering being together last Valentines day and excited for the new adventures this one would bring. 


I got to see my favorite cousin Lena right as she got home from school.  I gave her a tulip with a pink bow around it and I got her a pair of pink knee high socks ( I had matching ones on of course.)  Luckily my dress for this evening got delivered just in time. We had some chocolates and fresh mango before she had to leave for SAT class and I went off to develop my 6 rolls of film finally.   

On my way home I picked up some last minute valentines day goodies at Whole Foods... some Pizza dough and sauce for my hot date tonight. ooh and how could we forget some Beer and brownies to go along. 
Tröegs and some Carton Boat Beer... it is the best kissing beer out there! 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment