Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

This year Easter is on April 20, 2014
I had a very lovely Easter... my mom came over Connors hid my Easter basket and we all went to church together with Connors family. I had never been to John Monroe's church before it was a lovely experience and the music was so beautiful. Andrea was leading the choir. John Monroe gave a beautiful sermon about fear and joy. Next adventure was in point Pleasant at Aunt Kathleen's house... everyone came! The cookies Connor and I baked were a hit! Aunt Nicki, Uncle Brian, Owen and Avery came all the way from Baltimore! They got so big. Courtney and Gary came from Connecticut and uncle John and Aunt Meagan and Katie were there. Mary and Samantha and Mike Jenn Gabby Aiden and AJ! I got to hold baby AJ while he picked at everyone's fingers! While I was holding AJ on the couch Connor was sitting next to me with Brad and Joe.
AJ and his big brother Auden had matching green Easter shirts on ... They were adorable <3 
Grandpa Bo was there with Debbie they came from South Jersey and he brought tons of old photographs of Sandyhook. It was really cool to see past generations living right where I am now. And I love hearing all the stories behind every photo! 

We left point and headed back to Connors House for Easter... We played a fun Game of charades! Ate lots of fruit with Moscotto.  I got to meet the new puppy Kojak...Teddy's new brother! He is so playful and kept barking at Connor for some reason and then he came up to me and licked me on the face! I think he might be rather fond of me <3 I'm still in love with teddy but Kojack is quickly becoming a favorite! Charades was a lot of fun and it lasted until the phone died! Once everyone left me Diane John Connor and I went for a walk around the neighborhood with Jake and Ally. I was a great night to a wonderful Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment