Friday, September 5, 2014

Come and get your love

I went to see guardians of the galaxy with my friend Jacob! Best movie I've seen all year by far! I love Chris Pratt's attitude in the film and in real life as well. He had a pretty hilarious ice bucket challenge and not too long ago he was living out of a van. I'm kind of glad people stopped me from doing that eventho every chance I got I would put anything and everything  in my car including an Icecream maker and a monopoly game! 

The soundtrack to the movie breathed some life into my world! I love when you hear a song that makes you believe everything is going to be alright. It's my new work out music, my work jam and the music I listen to to fall asleep at night! I was listening to madonna and dusty Springfield and the beetles prior so this livens things up a bit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment