Saturday, March 8, 2014

City Cinderella

Today was so much fun! What a nice March day and a wonderful trip into the city :) I went into the city with Dana and her sisters for Erica's birthday to see Rodgers + Hammersteins Cinderella... We last minutiae decided to take  the Staten Island ferry into the city!
 I wasn't expecting too much from it and it was truly the most enjoyable time! The play was so great... 
Carley Rae Jepson  and Fran Dresher were in it! And it was pretty witty lol The play reminded me of the first time I went into the city with my Nana when I was about three. It was where I fell in love with NYC and it was so nice to have a memory of that feeling and living it all over again. 

I'm so glad I took the opportunity to explore and experience new and different things! It was such a wonderful time. 
We ironically walked passed radio city  where I graduated from Pratt and the place where I had my graduation party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment