Thursday, July 3, 2014

Getting caught in the rain

Prospect Heights: My first full day living in Prospect Heights was amazing... It started off with my green roof job, today we had three maintenance projects all of which are located right in my neighborhood! Can't beat it :) luckily they were mostly shaded roofs and it wasn't too brutal. My boss and I got some Icecream at ample hills creamery after work as a nice frosty treat on this hot summer day!  Just for the record I'm cheating on you hoffmans... I've found someone better!!!  I went to stocked for dinner mmmmeatballs n greenbeans oh so delicious! I hung out until the rain passed and met some awesome brooklynites... afterwards I went to visit my landlord and get the scope on the new neighborhood... All the secret spots are being unveiled one by one. Oh how wonderful life is. Just waiting to be explored. I'm so in love with life, it is all I need right now. Imagine. I am so glad I am here and everyone I meet is so welcoming. The neighborhood is perfect everyone is happy to be here. I even got a personalized text message from the chef at the Vanderbilt saying how they have steamers all weekend just for me! Brooklyn is just perfect for me and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and allowing me to grow here in this wonderful place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment