Thursday, August 7, 2014

Brooklyn Official!

Today I moved to Brooklyn and I'm officially living here for a full year! I'm Independent and ready to find myself in this new home of mine. A dear friend and mentor of mine, Diane helped me move my things to Brooklyn! I don't know what I would do without her! I know I would not be the same person I am today if it weren't for her! She is one of my angels. 
Our adventure to Brooklyn was a lot of fun! I kind of liked driving the UHaul van I rented... It doesn't take much to trump the gem.   I love it here! It's alive with so much life and it truly never sleeps. I mean it!... The bus runs all night long! I have so many fun things I want to do here and I can't wait to be doing them and telling you all about it! The roaring twenties! And I'm officially flying I feel like I have wings and I've taken off in an amazing direction that is so true to my heart. I feel as if I was put on this earth to make a difference and I'm trying with every ounce of my being to make the best impact I can! Here's to a life worth living and being an inspiration for those to follow!  

I made it to prospect park's Brooklyn botanic gardens with my old roommate he found a Brooklyn buckeye and I got to go to my favorite place in all of Brooklyn! And I live just steps away from this beautiful place... I now call home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment