Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Man of my dreams

This is the second time today I've been stuck on a train in the subway! No better time to blog ;) 

Apparently...to get what you want in life, you have to ask for it. I must realize what I want, in order to attain it! 

I wrote a poem in 8th grade and won a poetry contest. 

God created so many wonderful things.
One of the best is what love brings. 

There is more to it but for now let's focus on Love. 

I want Love. The kind of love that you don't find everyday. I want my soulmate and I want to compliment this person in every way possible. It may seem like an unreasonable thing to ask for but it is something I truly believe is out there. You can't have what you don't ask for; so I'm asking!? Hey, you never know and it will happen when you least expect it. 

I want someone who is passionate about life and exploring the world. I want someone that is passionate about something that makes them unique and a good person. I want someone who is passionate about me and about love and wants to live a life of adventure and passion with me. 

I can't wait to live life like this and dream dreams and explore life! This would be the ultimate dream come true. And it will happen sooner than I ever imagined. 
If trees can live in Brooklyn than I will continue to dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment