Friday, May 30, 2014

Brooklyn Being

Now that I took the jump I'm happier than I have been in a very long time. It is so liberating not to have to depend on anybody but myself and to finally have a space of my own where I can invite my friends over and finally start my life. I love this feeling of infinite possibilities and so many opportunities! I am so fortunate to finally have been given this opportunity to grow and I love everything about it! Of course I look back at everyone who helped me get where I am today. I am so grateful and thankful to the people who made me who I am. I often think about where I'd be if things hadn't turned out the way they did. But you can't dwell on the past or be sad that it's over. You should be so happy that it ever happened. And just know there are more great things to come. You must be ready to accept them into your life... Whatever they may be! I'm ready to be my Brooklyn self!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment