Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Worth the wait

I never realized how much something could mean to you if you had given up and then gone back and fought for it. I really love being in Brooklyn and I will do whatever I have to do to be able to stay here. It's going to be an amazing summer and I'm in the perfect place to be able to find myself right here in the heart of Brooklyn! I fully Welcome this journey with my heart and soul. The diner is open 24/7 I'm 2 blocks from the park and there are free concerts all summer sketching meetups around the city and I have tons of tots to babysit for and countless friends already here... I have so much to look forward to! Its almost overwhelming there are so many things to do...It's going to be an amazing summer!  Thank The Lord for this incredible opportunity and the strength to take the jump. It's so liberating... I can't even express the feeling other than pure adrenaline for ones soul. Thank you to everyone who inspired me along the way who showed me encouragement or just having the slightest bit of faith in me! Here is to Brooklyn and living life that makes you fulfilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment