Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Solstice Sisters

Today is the summer solstice and I went to Times Square for their annual event of solstice yoga with Kelly and Nuni! It was so amazing to be able to focus on yoga poses in the middle of the most distracting place in New York! It was such a metaphor to life and so inspiring. We participated in this kundalini yoga class. As we opened our heart to the sun and shone our light on the sun... I looked up and back at this enormous building and bright blue sky and it made me feel like I was on top of the world and anything is possible. What an amazing feeling of openness and acceptance. We had such a great time and I am so excited to continue practicing yoga and accepting life just as it is... With an open heart and an open mind. 

We are the solstice sisters! To the days being longer and full of life! To all of my sisters I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment